Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 32

We got to practice badminton today! I was really surprised, some of our kids are pretty good. And I guess Leo used to play and he was really good. I played him for a while today and he had me running back and forth across the court. It is a fun sport though, and the kids love it. Some of the younger kids are having trouble, hopefully they improve before they get too frustrated. I've been keeping an eye on a tropical storm the last few days. It's getting pretty strong and expected to become a major hurricane before it passes above Puerto Rico on Sunday afternoon. There is a small possibility though that it could remain on its path for PR. Everyone is saying it will turn north by then. Either way its pretty exciting. I'm stocking up on water no matter where that thing goes. I almost died of thirst after the last hurricane and the water was only off for 16 hours. Who knows how long we will be out of power and water if we are hit by a category 3 hurricane.  I mostly don't want it to hit because it is more time that the kids are out of school, they already missed all of last week. But its whatever. I'm just kicking the last of my cold. Whoever thought to put lotion in tissues is a genius. Thank You to everyone for your prayers, they are always needed. Follow this hyperlink, Reasons why you should watch Star Wars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment