Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 4

Sorry I had to skip a few days, our wireless router went down. We got a new one though! Its crazy powerful so I get all the wifi I can handle. I had a pretty good day today. I woke up at 8:30 and went to the staff meeting at 9. After that I reorganized our toy closet. Well its more like a huge walk in hurricane shelter that we use for toys it took forever. After that I continued to work on the book shelf that I am resizing. Then I eat lunch and went to the beach with Betsy, Elizabeth and Laura. When we got there they left me with two deaf guys and went to the nearby pool. It's all good though, they were pretty nice. I would love to include their names but all I remember is their sign names, sorry. Anyway once we got board of the beach we went to the pool and the girls left me again! They went back to the school without me. So after we swam for a while the guys gave me a ride back to the school. After dinner we went to Office Max and got the new router which I set up and it works great. I cant believe its only been 4 days!

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully this "leaving you" thing isn't a habit. You might have to learn how to hitch hike! :-)

    Good thing you're a "techy" guy...glad you have your wifi back. Thanks for the update, we love to hear about your adventures.

    Sending our Love and Prayers, Nicki, Keith, Britt and Jess

    ReplyDelete