Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 7

I full week! So today was the designated day of rest. I like rest. We had our meeting this morning then Betsy, Elizabeth, Judy, and myself went to a nearby resort were Betsy had a massage schedule, she was hit by a car a while back and has had neck problems ever since.  So we went along to hang out at the resort for an hour. We had Starbucks and relaxed for an hour, it was nice. Then we went back to the school and I grilled steaks to celebrate the new school year. After that we watched the original Arthur, its not bad. After the movie Betsy gave me my first cello lesson. Its not as easy as smart people make it look. It is very fun though, and on the way back to my room there was a very large toad sitting on the cement. Speaking of strange animals there is a bat that lives behind the storm shutters in my bathroom window. I see him every night all alone, I named him Billy. I'll post a picture of him someday, maybe when I'm not tired, if I ever see the day. Over and out.

7 comments:

  1. Dude, so cool! Also, Kyle and I often talk about how cool it would be to have a cellist at In Process, will you be our man??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris! Just read about your first week in PR... sounds crazy but fun! You made me laugh :-)Praying for you from across the courtyard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dan-
    That would be awesome but its crazy hard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris,

    My sister has a habit of being hit by cars. Don't follow her across a street without checking for traffic yourself.

    Enjoy PR!

    ReplyDelete
  5. chris bring ma a Starbucks mug with Puerto Rico written on it. It will proudly live beside the one that says China.

    Rick Ellis

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have to go to the place to get the cup... I thought that's how it works. People will be like, "Oh! Rick, When did you go to Puerto Rico? Hables Espanol?" and you'll be like uhhhh... Chris was right.

    ReplyDelete
  7. After a tedious day,the bat reminds about an essential item "storm shutters" living behind it of the bathroom window.

    Storm Shutters

    ReplyDelete