Friday, October 28, 2011

Day 91

Saul has behaving himself the past few weeks so as a reword we took him to the pool today. It was so fun! He can't really swim so he had me catch him after he would jump in. He loved it so much. He was doing tricks and having a good time. After school my dad and I removed the seats from one of the huge white vans and went and got the kayaks from a friend of the school. Then we all went to an early dinner and headed for the bioluminescent bay. We got there with enough time to kayak up the river before it even got dark, so we were the first ones to the bay for the night. I think everyone had a good time, it was really cool seeing it all again. We saw tons of fish jumping around and making the water glow. I'm glad I had the chance to show them that. Well we only have half of a day together before they fly back to California.

No comments:

Post a Comment