Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 122

Today I washed two fifteen passenger vans. I put the seats back into one of them by myself. They had gotten out of order too so I had to move them around a lot, and they're heavy. Leo and I pulled one of the vans out of the mud. I put roof sealer on Betsy's roof. I caught a lizard to feed the snake. I had devotions with Mizael. I removed some bolts that were left in one of the vans for the extra seat. I reassembled an air hockey table and fixed a flag pole. Then, after lunch, I power washed the front gate. I macheted the vines off of a section of fence. I discovered a bee hive next to the fence. I stopped macheteing. After that I climbed on the roof and hung Christmas lights. I also set up a nativity scene... in a planter. I had to pack all of our effigies into about a two foot by two foot clearing between plants. Anyway I finished all this in time to go to the beach before diner. The ocean is a mess, I love it. P.S. Saul and siblings are sick. This makes me sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment