Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 133

We played the bells this morning. It was in some fine arts building. We were only a small part of the performance so we had to set up or tables with the bells and everything in the hall outside of the banquet/concert room. Then when it was our turn we picked up the tables and carried them into place. We played our two songs, picked up our tables and left. I think we did good. Everyone seemed to like us. After school Leo and I went to the beach. I saw some of the biggest waves I have ever seen in person. It was great. Leo spent the whole time hiding in the shallow water. In his defense he is still injured from the last time we went to the beach. There were a couple waves that were easily a two story building coming at me, crazy huge waves. I was legitimately scared. I was on the top of one of them looking towards the beach and it felt like I was about to fall out of a cloud, awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment