Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day 4

Maybe the only day I'll get to sleep in. I enjoyed it! I went to the beach, I went to the rainforest and I ate at all of my favorite restaurants all in the same day! It wasn't easy but I pulled it off. Tomorrow I am waking up and driving to the airport with Betsy in separate cars to pick up a gigantic group of people from Pennsylvania. Next week this group will be leading VBS for the kids. The rainforest is the most relaxing place in the whole world, I'm sure of it. You drive up the mountain a ways to this place with paths that wind around a creek. Betsy and I went today. Spent some time reading then discussing things then we sat in the river until Betsy got bored and went back up to read. I stayed and enjoyed my favorite creek hobby. Which is rock stacking. It's very slow and meticulous and its very relaxing. Also people walking by stop to watch you. There was a little girl who was so fascinated she stood and watched me for maybe a half hour. Here are some pictures. The last picture in that album is how we park to go to the pincho stand, on the sidewalk.

Help the school earn Labels for Education so we can buy a new van!
 Follow this link and fill it in and glue 5 box tops to earn us 200 points! It's this weird but awesome promo they have going. Lets take advantage of it!

http://www.labelsforeducationbonusoffer.com/LD678_summer_collection_sheet.cfm

No comments:

Post a Comment