Saturday, July 20, 2013

Day 8

La última día. I had a really great day today. I got to tour a coffee plantation and sample some great coffee. We traveled to the top of this hill overlooking Antigua with a large cross on it. We had some fun exploring the shops. We had dinner in an amazing restaurant. I laughed harder at dinner than I have in a seriously long time. It's good to be with people who can do that to you. I'm so thankful for this trip. God has been so good to me I feel stupid for all the times that I complained to Him, but he always listened and He always cared. Someone turned the router off so ill have to post this on Saturday from America. Thanks for the prayers. Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Loved reading the Guatemala posts. Great to end at a coffee plantation!

    ReplyDelete