Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 42

So badminton was cancelled again today because the coach had to get his heart checked out. Hopefully he will be fine. Tomorrow night we should be getting tropical storm Maria. The eye should be just north of use at about 11:30pm, and by just north I mean like 60 miles. So we will be getting everything the storm has to offer. Maria is expected to have sustained winds of 65mph which is just shy of hurricane force. I'm pretty excited. This may be my last post for a little while, maybe I can squeeze one in tomorrow before the power goes out. So prayers for safety will be greatly needed. I kind of chickened out in the last hurricane and didn't go out in it but since the wind speeds will be a little lower this time I will probably have a go. So pray that I don't get hit in the head with anything to big. I forgot to go shopping for food and water today for the storm, I really hope stores are open tomorrow. It is very common for places to close down the day before a storm here. Well we'll see how things go, I hope to post again shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment