Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 45

The storm was pretty bad, we had almost a half an inch of rain today. So disappointing. Well because of the storms failed attempt at existing we had school today. Judy has not been feeling well these past week, up late with head aches and her hip has been bothering her so prayer is needed. So the badminton tournament that we were going to have doesn't actually exist! So all this practice has been for nothing. The coach told us there will still be a tournament but it will be in December or something, I don't remember. Either way it is a long time from now. So Betsy's solution to this is to cut the practices down to two per week until the actual tournament gets a little closer. That way the kids can maintain what they have learned and we can get things done in school. Awesome, problem solved. We eat a meal that Elizabeth had prepared for the storm tonight, it was very good. Its nice eating real food. I don't know haw to cook so I eat frozen things, and Mac&Cheese. I guess if I put any effort into cooking I could learn. I replaced one of the blades on the riding lawn mower today then it broke right after. Not the blade though, I did that right. It was the steering. Turns out the only problem is a loose screw so it was an easy fix, my favorite kind. Me and Leo also fit in a trip to the beach. The waves weren't that great but every once in a while there would be a huge one from the storm. One wave was so big that it broke Leo's boogie board in half! Awesome. Its very nice to escape from the heat and hit the beach now and then. Especially on Monday because we mow the lawns on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment