Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 46

Maria finally did something! 7 inches of rain today. There was flooding on the streets getting to and from the school and there was a river going through the courtyard of the school. It wasn't a big one, just big enough to slide through on a boogie board. I love rain. The 7" happened all before 2pm to. That wasn't even a full day of rain. Well the weather man says rain through the end of the week so I'll see how many times I can fill up the 10 gallon aquarium with rain. We did have school today though. Of coarse there were only 3 students but school is school. Not a lot to do when its raining, especially when all the work that I do is outside. At least we got most of the lawns done yesterday, they could use a little more work but it'll have to wait. I really hope the weather man is right, I love rain. Besides it forces me to clean my dorm since I can't do anything outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment