Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 59

I feel like kids these days go straight to violence
I mowed the lawns today, and in the process I discovered evidence of cows. When I told everyone Elizabeth said that this morning she saw like 6 cows just hanging out by the shop and so she scared them away. This gave me an idea. Depending on what time of cow this is I am going to try to ride one. I have a few different ideas on how I will go about doing this but one of them is that I will feed them everyday until they learn to trust me. Then one day I will just jump on one of they're backs and see how long I can hold on. Super. So there was a board meeting for the school in the chapel today so I was going to grill up some chicken for everyone for dinner. Well I didn't defrost it in time and it was still frozen by dinner time. So I guess I'm making that tomorrow. Instead I grilled some hot dogs that Leo had and made mac and cheese. Most everyone contributed other things too so it was a very good meal. Jen even brought Pepsi, I love Pepsi. Carlos, Yanina, and the girls are back for the week. So Betsy's class will full again. She took some great pictures today that I will post as soon as I get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment