Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 62

I had a really good morning today. No problems waking up, that never happens. As a result of the extra energy I took on the field. I'm not talking about the friendly side of the field either. I'm talking about the side with the trees and so many holes you can hardly walk threw it. Well I got stuck, but for like 2 hours. One hole after the other full of slippery mud that makes the tires useless so I basically had to just push this thing threw the mud from one hole to the next. Needless to say, I learned my lesson. Next time I'm just going at the grass with a pair of hip waders and a weed whacker. Anyway, so we went to the court today. It went surprisingly well. It was all very official. When we got there they took us to a conference room where we were taught about court educate. Then we were given a full tour of the entire building and we met all of the people working there at the time. Then finally we were taken to a court room were we got to have a short mock trial. We even got a real judge and two lawyers. We were really taken care of. After the mock trial they had krispy kreme doughnuts and sandwiches waiting for us in the conference room. Very fun. Then tonight I went to Spanish church again, and I will go again tomorrow because of all there extra anniversary services. Words are hard, especially when there not English ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment