Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 63

Its Friday. I spent most of my morning working on one of the computers in the library. It was so awesome because I had air conditioning. I eventually fixed the computer and was forced to return to the real world. I skipped badminton today because someone needed to stay back with Saul and Gabi. It went really well. I told Saul to go to the library and he refused(imaginate), so I put him in time out and he stayed there for like 3 minutes before he was detracted by Leo and he ran half way across the school, but I caught him and he finished his sentence in peace. I can't tell you how groundbreaking that is. I punished this child and he didn't scream and cry for the rest of the day. As a reword for handling his punishment well I let him watch the excavator video. He is making progress. Church again tonight. It was the last of the services celebrating the anniversary. Finally the week is over. All I'm doing tomorrow is going to Sam's to buy food and figuring out what to do with the lower field. I also get to sleep in until 8:30. Which is why I am writing my blog at 1:45 in the morning. That should explain the abrupt ending to today's

No comments:

Post a Comment