Thursday, October 13, 2011

Day 76

Today really felt like Monday. Holidays always throw me off. So today after play time I was really tired because I'm running around chasing children and they have way more energy than me. So I went into Betsy's class and laid down across the desks to take a quick nap. That last about four seconds before Saul came in and slammed a soccer ball on my stomach. That kid is violent. At least he's doing good in school. So since he was good the whole time Betsy was gone we are taking him to the beach tomorrow to snorkel with us. Saul doesn't really snorkel like other people. He is pretty afraid of everything in the ocean so he hides on your back and peeks over your shoulder at the fish. Funny kid. We might just take him to the pool instead who knows. The waves have been a bit big for snorkeling anyway. Either way it will be fun. I also need to remember to feed my snake...

No comments:

Post a Comment