Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 75

Holiday! I still don't know why. Well I woke up this morning at 5am worked out for a half an our on the basketball court then I put my trunks on and went to the beach for a swim to cool off. It was nice. I watched the moon set behind me and the sun rise over the water in front of me. I played in the waves for 45 minutes then went home. I played a game of Othello and had french toast that Elizabeth made. Then we prayed together until noon. After that we went to a nearby hospital to donate blood. We raced to see who could fill up their bag first. Betsy won, it was rigged though. They gave me a t-shirt, sweet. Then we didn't really do a whole lot because we gave blood and your not supposed to do anything strenuous. Betsy was all dizzy, not good. I planned to read a book while I was making new blood but I fell asleep. That's the worst. Luckily I get to hang out with a really cool little boy tomorrow who at the moment doesn't seem to hate me. I think that's a good sign.

1 comment:

  1. i got the W on the blood donation :-) sorry yours is so North American thick!

    ReplyDelete