Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 87

My dad works so fast. We built an entire pergola today. Well not the posts in the ground but the rest of it. Then we went to the beach. We started the day with a trip to home depot though. We got to bring Saul! It was really fun. He is very well behaved in public. We had him measuring things and writing down the measurements. It was good practice for him. The waves at the beach were great. Jamie got a little overwhelmed by them a few times. I wasn't helping. She asked me to teach her how to body board, that was her first mistake. I chose the mother bird technique. I waited for a big wave and I pushed her into it like a mommy bird nudges her young from the nest. It didn't work so well for me. On a completely different note I am really getting into Oswald Chambers' daily devotions.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I have been rereading My Utmost For His Highest. Oswald Chambers is pretty great. Well done, Chris.

    ReplyDelete