Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 86

I brought hearing people to a deaf church, sweet. Everyone should do it once. It went pretty well. We had Mexican food for lunch and pizza hut for dinner. I'm easing them into it. We tried to go to home depot to get some supplies for tomorrow but it was already closed. So we went to Baskin Robbins, there gunna spoil me. We got a chance to go snorkeling after church too. We had a little bit of a rough start but we were a well oiled snorkeling machine by the end of it. I dove to the bottom after we past the reef. It was the deepest I think I have ever gone. I just remember looking up from the bottom wondering how the surface got so far away. It was dark down there, I could barley see the ground. I wish I had had gotten a better breath before I went down, I would have liked to have looked around a little. It was a really cool feeling. My dad wasn't so excited about watching my feet disappear into the dark of the ocean. For some reason people don't like seeing that, weird. I'm so excited for school tomorrow, I miss the kids and I can't wait for my parents and Jamie to meet all of them. Long quote but its good. I have a new favorite author. "How are we going to get the life that has no lust, no self-interest, no sensitiveness to pokes, the love that is not provoked, that thinketh no evil, that is always kind? The only way is by allowing not a bit of the old life to be left; but only simple perfect trust in God..." -Oswald Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment