Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 104

Saúl had to melt downs today and came close to a third. Betsy also doesn't have a puppy. Long story short the puppy she planned to buy and its brother got into some rat poison and died. We were all pretty sad about that. Betsy obviously was the most upset. Well the search goes on. Jen is on a plane right now headed to California to see her brother's wedding. Judy made dinner tonight then a bunch of us went to the beach. It's weird how one person missing really feels different. No school tomorrow, it being a holiday and all. I don't think I mentioned that badminton is cancelled for a while. something happened at the place we play and they need to fix it. The most detail I've gotten about that was from Saúl who described it as if the roof had caved in and they need to lift it back up. I gave him the 'doubt it' eyes. I found some lessons online to improve at Othello. This game is deeper than I ever realized. The other day Betsy's parents, Ruth and Martin, sent us a box of full of chocolate and snacks. I love chocolate, and so does Saúl so its a great motivator. Thanks guys! Another thing that seems to motivate him is rain. Anytime it rains he yells and finishes his work as fast as he can so he can go out in it. I tried to explain to him that that's not very Puerto Rican.

No comments:

Post a Comment