Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 103

I woke up this morning to a rediculous amount of rain and lightning, at 1am. I love when that happens. I just closed my shutters and went back to sleep. Tomorrow after noon Jen is going to the airport so she can fly to California and see her brother get married. Betsy is driving her to the airport. This is all happening right after lunch So I am taking Saul and Gabi for the last few hours of the day, sweet! Betsy is making a quick stop after she drives jen to the airport. She is stopping to buy a great dane puppy! This is will pretty drasticly affect the remainder of my time here. I will be doing a lot of puppy sitting, and this is a big puppy. Her last great dane weighed like 160 lbs. So before long this thing is going to weigh as much as me... and its a dog, crazyness. I think she is going to name her calamity. When she is full grown she will be eye to eye with Saul who is six. Its basicly a small hoarse. I'm sure some of the kids could ride it. Sounds fun, we'll see. More on the puppy tomorrow, when we actually have her.

No comments:

Post a Comment