Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 106

A woke up early this morning and got in a car headed for the other side of the island. We stopped at Denny's on the way and got some extra hash browns for the fish. We arrived in Aguadilla at about 11. We had a great time snorkeling and jumping off of the pier. I swam down maybe thirty feet. The water was so clear and full of fish. Tomorrow Betsy and I will be going to deaf church in the morning and then picking up a lady at the airport, who will be helping at the school for a week. She lives in California and does fund raisers professionally. That will mix things up for sure. I'm so tired! I'm sure by Monday I will be ready to take on another week. I need to mow and power wash some more roofs. I also need to apply roof sealer to a few holes and fill in some rain gutters, which should be interesting. The trick is it needs to stay dry for at least three hours. That’s hard to do here. So I need to guess when I will have three hours of sunlight.

1 comment:

  1. maybe he found three hours... that's why yesterday's blog is missing??

    ReplyDelete