Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day 118


Thanksgiving! I eat so much food today. There is a lady who is a friend of the church and actually has a church with her husband here in Puerto Rico but anyway they made two home made pumpkin pies. Not out of the can,  I'm talking about a real pumpkin. They also made their own whip cream. It was pretty amazing. Tomorrow we are decorating for Christmas so that when the kids get back it is all finished. Betsy has already put up a ton of lights throughout. I was on Betsy's computer and I found these pictures of me taken from the beach. Which was pretty far at the time. I did a gainer, if your not sure what that is there is always Youtube.
Winding up for a gainer (forward facing back flip)
Looks kinda funny


This picture is taken halfway through the gainer
I'm spotting my landing

No comments:

Post a Comment