Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day 117

I accomplished even less today than I anticipated. We spent so much time at the rain forest hiking to the top then hiking all the way down to the water fall. It was pretty cool at the top though. We went out on a this ledge that I can only describe as Florida... you know it kind of stuck out of the side of the mountain. At the top of the mountain we were completely inside of a cloud. It was really cool. So anyway we were there until like five in the afternoon so there was no time to finish any work at the school. Then, after we are all tired from hiking all day we moved a huge air hockey table out of the van. Then we drove to Bob's house and picked up a few kayaks then drove to the dock. At the dock we launched the kayaks and paddled up to the biobay, hung out and paddled back. We loaded up the van and drove home. I am so tired. Tomorrow is a happy day. I intend to eat an unhealthy amount of food. My goal is to upset Tess with how much I eat. I also learned that Leo can say Tess' name really well. So I Tess is going to teach him my name too. It always throws me off when I'm not used to someone ever talking then out of nowhere they say something that is completely coherent. Cool.    

No comments:

Post a Comment