Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 95

I cut my hair. I look crazy with a Mohawk, I'm supposed to be a teacher. So today Saul was not doing so well. I guess he didn't sleep last night because he was so grumpy and just not ready to work at all. I ended being forced to sit in timeout for punishment where he cried and cried until finally falling asleep in his chair. So funny. I guess this was pretty common when he was younger. After school Betsy, Leo, and I went to the beach to recover. It was nice. I really hope he sleeps tonight, I don't know that Betsy or I will survive that two days in a row. She was the one dealing with him too, I was mostly just there and I really think she handled it better than me. Shes been doing this for a while though. Badminton was cancelled today because we only had like three kids that were ready to practice. The rest were either absent or they didn't bring their clothes. That happens, I wasn't really in the mood for badminton anyway after having Saul all day. Speaking of the child I think I need to just check something. So Saul lives in Puerto Rico. His name is Saúl and is not pronounced the same as the English name Saul. Its just a pain to type the u with the accent every time. Sorry for any confusion with that. Tomorrow is Tuesday, it feels like it should be at least Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment