Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 96

Ok so yesterday I thought it was Monday. Yesterday was Tuesday, tomorrow is Thursday so yesterday's tomorrow is Wednesday not Tuesday. I was confused. Anyway all was well today. I forgot to mention in my post yesterday that one of the huge white vans got stuck in the mud. So I had to climb a palm tree to rescue the rope that we were using as a swing, so I could tie the vans together. It was great fun. It’s impossible to climb a palm tree. They are way too skinny to get any good out of rapping your arms or legs around them. You end up doing the caterpillar up the thing, and a lot of them are a little pokey in some places. When I finally managed to get to the knot that I tied the rope to the tree with I couldn't untie it because it had been pulled so tight. It eventually came loose. The van was so dug in and had covered everything in mud. I spent a lot of time under the two vans securing the ropes so I could pull out the stuck van. I was pretty muddy after that. It’s ok though I like mud. Today went pretty smoothly in school. Saul and the girls played attention pretty well. We had a good bell practice, everyone is sounding pretty good. Just in time for Friday. Betsy has her eye appointment tomorrow afternoon so the class is mine. I'm excited.

1 comment:

  1. Tarzan can climb palm trees.
    http://esdluquillo.com/Tarzanhelpsout.aspx

    ReplyDelete