Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 98

My first bell performance. I didn't do very well. Betsy will usually say where we are at in the song a few times and I thought I didn't need that. Well I do. The first song I maybe played four notes. I did better on the other songs but it was a really bad start. I think the average age of our audience was four and a half so I'm not too upset about it. I had such a good day with Saúl today, I love that kid. He knows that I really dislike glitter so he got some and tried to sneak up on me and put it on my face. He eventually succeeded. Everything was so wet today. The holes in the grass were full of water.  I'm never going to get over how much it rains here. I love it. We went to the beach after school and the waves were so nice! The water temperature though has unfortunately dropped below 80 degrees. I don't know haw I'm ever going to get into a Californian beach ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment