Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 100

The internet was down in my building last night so I was unable to post. The weirdest thing happened today. I was in my dorm after church and I heard Jen yelling so I went outside to see what it was about. She said she found a snake. I went over and caught the thing. It seemed very close to the same size as Jen's snake but this one had just eaten. We decided to keep this snake instead of Jen's snake because this snake seemed so much more relaxed. It had rapped itself around my arm and it stopped trying to escape. So we brought it into Betsy's class room to trade him for Jen's snake but it was gone. Our best guess is that it escaped the cage, found food, and was trying to get up the stairs towards Jen's room. How does that happen, and why does the snake not run for the forest. Instead it heads up the stairs where I found my snake. Why do the snakes want to go up those stairs?! I may never understand. Church was good today. A lady made meatloaf for everyone to raise money for the new building. It was really good. Tess, Leo and I just got back from the Brass Cactus. Tess wanted to see the end of a football game but it was already over by the time we got there. Oh well, it was worth it for the onion rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment