Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 125

I tied a rope from one building to another at the school. There is about a forty foot gap. So the only logical next step was to tie a hammock in the middle. So I did. I also plan to sleep in it tonight. I'm pretty sure this will not go well. I am however illogically optimistic. The right pillow and a good blanket this should be great. Tomorrow morning the school is going on some sort of field trip for people with disabilities. Should be a blast. Interpreters provided, that's pretty cool. Not that I would be the one interpreting but still. Very good. Ok, I'm off to my ridiculously over sized hammock. Its so high in the air that I have to jump for it then climb up into it but it sags down to like four feet off the ground. I just hope I don't wake up with a ton of bug bites.   

No comments:

Post a Comment