Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 126

I slept all night last night in a hammock. I was actually cold. I went out there after I finished my post for the day. I had a big blanket, a can of OFF bug spray and two pillows. I think it was actually really comfortable, I just woke up a few time because of the cold which I enjoyed. I am rarely cold here. So today we went to an event for personas con impedimentos as they said it. It was actually kind of cool but it was so long. I was expecting maybe three hours. We left the 7:45am, it didn't take very long for us to get there and we didn't leave the event until probably 1:30pm. There were all sorts of well known people there. The most recent winner of Puerto Rican Idol sang for us. There was also a comedian at the end who was pretty funny. At least as much as I understood. Tomorrow we are going to an island called caja de muertos. As the name would imply it is shaped like a coffin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment