Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 130

I feel like Angela lived here. 
I moved! I'm in the other building now. We have a group coming next week that has far more girls than boys so my dorm was needed for all the girls. So I moved all my stuff over and Leo and I cleaned the dorm. Kind of cool being in a new room. I got stuck in the creepy room though. There are all these posters of babies. As I type there are three babies peeking at me from inside three green buckets. Who puts babies in buckets anyway. Where I'm from that's child abuse. There was another one with three babies lined up in pots looking like sunflowers. How am I supposed to change with them staring at me. Nope, I took them down so fast. Anyway after school we drove to San Juan to see the movie "Courageous". Not a bad movie. Usually movies of its kind are low budget and poorly mad but I really enjoyed this one. Take into consideration though that I have seen few movies that I couldn't find a reason to enjoy.

1 comment: