Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 131


This is my nephew Elijah
Born about a week before I left for PR
Saul and I relocated some plants today, he enjoyed that. I was attacked by some strange breed of giant ants. After school Betsy and I went to the beach because there were some costal flood warnings in the area and I hoped that meant big waves. Well they were pretty big, right before we left a wave came that was a least fifteen feet. Betsy was of course too scared to go in any deeper than her knees accept for a few quick instances. I'm sure she still enjoyed watching me get tossed around by the waves. I know I enjoyed it. I'm only here for another fourteen days and only like seven of those will be spent with the kids. It doesn't really feel like Christmas in Puerto Rico. I mean there are lights and everything and everyone is singing Christmas song, but I guess I'm just used to California. I hope my sister knows that I'm going to teach her child Sign Language. Children can Sign before they can talk so it gives them a jump on their communication skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment