Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 138

I know I know, I missed a day. I am sick, sick I am. Yesterday night I found myself in the sickly state that I found myself and decided to medicate. I took a little bit of cough syrup and before I new it I was far to tired to write a blog, quite the conundrum. Anyway its today... again. We played the bells again! I intend to post a few of our best song on YouTube. If you can't find my YouTube account ask the nearest young person to help you(or send me an angry email for that comment). I think we did well, and I think the four old ladies crying in the front row would agree with me. I'm only hear for six more days. Saul is my favorite, as we were in the parking lot of the hotel that our performance was at he saw a smart car parked next to the van and began to laugh hysterically. I thing they're ridiculous too man.

No comments:

Post a Comment