Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 139

I'm not that sick today. Not that I'm not sick but I'm not that sick. “If through a broken heart God can bring His purposes to pass in the world, then thank Him for breaking your heart.” ― Oswald Chambers So today I'm thankful, and not that sick. I really had a great day today. All the kids were happy, Mizael and I got in a car accident. It was a plastic car so it was really fun. He was squeezed into this tiny car with his feet hanging out the front window. I was pushing the car from behind. I'm sure as he imagined it we blew a front tire and careened off the road. The car tipped over and he scrapped his arm. I tripped over him and the car and took off the front of my toe. I have never seen Mizael so excited! He reenacted the whole thing like five times. It was a great bonding experience. We walked over to Betsy and she bandaged up our wounds. Then we paraded around showing off our battle scares. Then this afternoon Saul, Betsy, Leo and I went to the pool. "We had mighty good weather as a general thing, and nothing ever happened to us at all"-Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment