Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day 10

First of all Juan is asleep and he didn't cry when I put him to bed! I'm very excited. Today was so much fun. I worked with Carlos in the morning collecting parts for the lawn mowers and when we returned all the kids outside were playing in the hose on a fire truck. They came to do a demonstration for the school and everyone loved it. At the end they started spraying everyone with water. Which is where Carlos and I entered. I was drenched about the second I stepped out of the car. Even more exciting than that the whole group went to the beach after lunch time! It took us 5 cars to get everyone there in one trip. We had so much fun. We found at least 3 starfish an we had a few people see squids. The most I saw was a cloud of ink. Right now the 14 and a few of the dorm kids are finishing a movie before bed time. I love it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment