Monday, June 11, 2012

I'M BACK!!! Day 1

I'm back in Puerto Rico and all is well with the world. I'd forgotten all of the things that I loved about this place. I love every single thing! The humidity that make the bottom of your feet wet when you walk in sandals, everyone driving ten miles an hour under the speed limit, the food! Everything about this place is amazing! I love it all. I had some delayed flights last night so I arrived later than I had originally planned but I still got here. I was greeted by a beast of a dog. The first thing we did was go to the beach. I don't fit in like I used to but it was still an amazing thing. I took some time to walk around the school and the memories came rushing back to me. Almost too much to take all at once. This school is special. God dwells here in a tangible way. If you don't know how long I'm staying for this trip I'll let it surprise you when it happens. No matter how much I prepared I could never be ready to leave, so I won't get ready. I won't prepare myself. One day I will be in paradise and the next I won't. After the beach we went to the brass cactus. I had an amazing burger; this place knows how to make food!

Until tomorrow.    

2 comments:

  1. Yea!! Happy for you- GOD IS GOOD-
    Thank you for the beautiful post..
    Praying for you..

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had a mushroom swiss burger and it was the BEST ever

    ReplyDelete