Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 19

Ok, people are wondering about the whole Day __ thing. I don't know... I like Survivor, how do you think I ended up on a tropical island.  Ya so a few of us were talking about voting Laurie off the island but I think I have a pretty strong alliance with her, Lilly, and alfalfa so I don't know if I should stay true to my original alliance or go with the majority. I just really don't want to have to explain all that to Laurie when she's on the jury. I don't know, well see what happens. Still no luck on the hidden immunity idol. That was weird, sorry I'm back. I built a sweet rope thing today... I really don't know what to call it. I took a rope and tied it around part of a swing set so that the kids could climb on it.  Its a lot cooler than it sounds. Saul liked it. I always have him try to break the playground stuff that I make, if its going to break he'll be the one that does it. I guess there is a storm coming threw again. I grew up with zero rain and have always wanted to live somewhere that has a ton of rain. So far I'm not satisfied, and I'm really starting to wonder what it will take. I also realized today that I have already been away from my family longer than I ever have before, craziness. I would like to apologies to my readers who haven't seen the show Survivor. You probably think I'm crazy. I just don't want to get voted off. I hate losing. More than I like winning even. Here's a quote about winners... and quitting.
"Winners never quit and quitters never win." -Vince Lombardi

3 comments:

  1. i read this on a t-shirt:
    quitters never win
    winners never quit
    but if you don't quit and you don't win...

    um i forget the rest of the shirt.

    maybe it's like - YOU ARE THE MOST LOSER!!!
    (which was declared to me about me once in another country...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The name is Laurieteel! Get it right!
    And I am leaving on Sunday to get my own reality show! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your leaving because we're voting you off...

    ReplyDelete