Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 26

Still... No power. There is a tiny bug in my candle that is shaped like a lizard. As you might have noticed the lack of power is testing my sanity. We cleaned out our fridges today, letting go of the food we hoped to save. We also fixed the generator, I got to take apart the carburetor, it was very fun. That's why I like being here, I get to take apart engines, play in trees with chainsaws, man things, things I didn't get to do working behind a desk at home. Wade and Leo got a lot of work done today, they mowed the lawns did the dishes and cleaned out the fridge, it really helped. School tomorrow, even though we don't have power. We have decided to go on without it. Who needs electricity anyway, over rated. I'm just glad that we have water. Interesting fact, in New Zealand there are ten sheep to every one person! I'm naming one of mine Wilbur. To confuse people.

No comments:

Post a Comment