Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 27

So we had school today, one child showed up. I guess its hard to tell people we are having school when they can't charge there cell phones. Still working on those carrier pigeons. Oh well, we'll try for school again tomorrow. I woke up sick today, no fun, but we went to CVS and I got medicine and Puffs plus, with lotion! My favorite. I'm starting to wonder if we will ever get power. I hear that the storm that hit us is a class three and building strength, that's not good. Everyone at the school is doing well though. Elizabeth is finally not sick! We're all excited about that. I hope the kids come to school tomorrow, they're good motivation for me to work harder. Quote, today's quote is from Tess' little brother who is visiting us. By the way I asked him if I could quote him in my blog, he said yes, poor choice. "That is a true statement; and it is true" -Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment