Saturday, August 27, 2011

Day 29

I woke up today and the water was back on! Then later the power went out, but then 30 minutes later it came back on. I can no longer trust my utilities. Is my power on is my water off... I don't know what to believe anymore. I bought a candle today. I think someone should take away my man card till I burn something unscented. I did get to go to Betsy's church this morning and chainsaw things though, that was fun. I just hope all this power and water nonsense has resolved itself by monday. Word of advice never play the game spoons with a Canadian, they have strange rules. Why are candles not manly? Because they smell good? I'm still playing with fire. Is it ok if the candle smells like gun shot residue, and if so can that same idea be applied to tea? Because I have seriously tried tea that tastes like gun powder. Hurricane Irene is still a class one, and working her way up the coast. The worlds oldest person turned 115 this Friday, her name is Bessy Cooper. She is so old. I have nothing further to add on the subject. We will know by tomorrow whether Leo will be staying till may or not, very exciting. Its a lot of work being the only guy. I'm going to sleep but first answer me one question, what is significant about this series of numbers. 854917610320

5 comments:

  1. We are skilled spoons players, we have long winters you know. Have you ever played Krokinole? That is like a small version of Curling on a wooden board. Oh, do you know what Curling is? Ask Leo!
    So are you no longer a man scout while you are in a candle phase, just asking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you change the numbers to words, they are in alphabetical order (I.e. Eight, five, four, Nine, one, Seven, six, ten, thirty-two, zero

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya he's pretty smart. I guess it skips a generation. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Laurieteel I do know what Curling is! Its awesome, Krokinole sounds interesting I would definitely beat you at it.

    ReplyDelete