Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day 34

My parents and my girlfriend are coming to visit me in October! I'm very excited. October is still hurricane season so I kind of want them to enjoy a hurricane with me. I think that would inconvenience them though. Planes and hurricanes don't really mix. Great day in school today, no badminton which is nice. Jen, Gaby and I spent some time in the lower field today cleaning up trees, whether that was chopping them up and throwing them in the forest or trying to stand them back up so they could live. One of the trees that fell over was huge so I cut off all the branches with a chainsaw till it was just light enough for three people to stand it back up for the most part. It still leans and so I propped it up with one of its branches, poor tree. Sad news, last night in the dark of night, and it was probably raining, Trinidad and Ichabod  escaped there terrarium. Or they eat each other but I can't really figure out how that would work so for now, they escaped. I don't know how, either. The thing was completely sealed. Frogs are sneaky. Betsy hoke has decided that the title of her biography will be "Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Cemetery", Awesome. She said that if I die first I can use it for mine. Now I just need someone to write my biography. Any takers? Still no snake, but the search continues. Ever since we started looking for a pet snake it seems like every kid has a story about a snake. Well I don't, but I will. It will be like "My Side of the Mountain" except with a snake instead of a falcon. I loved that book. End of post. Ok almost, if you haven't seen "The Princess Bride" your missing out, such a funny movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment