Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 37

If you find yourself in the back of a kayak moving too quickly either hit the person in front of you with a  paddle or get out and swim. Judy and I went to our English speaking church alone today as Jen took the morning to attend to her future mother in law who is in the hospital. I was a great sermon. We had a different pastor than usual and he was really good, smart guy. I don't hate games as much as I did three days ago. I'm learning to lose and win at the same time. I still hate games though. I'm excited for the work I'll be doing tomorrow morning in preparation for both the students on Tuesday and for Betsy's church tomorrow, but there is still a lot of sleeping to do between now and then. Maybe I'll get a chance to go to the beach tomorrow. I'm told surfs up from the hurricane that is 475 miles from my head right now. Category to at the moment.  Not a very long post today, I'm very sleepy. I will end with either wisdom or knowledge you decide which it is. A wise man once told me that often times, indecision is worse than the wrong decision. It's at least true with sports... and marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment