Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day 50

Yesterday I did not blog, I know this has never happened before but I will try to summarize yesterday's happenings. Jen decided to put a fish in the aquarium we were using as a rain gauge. She wanted to see how long it would take me to realize that there was a fish in it. The answer is the first time I walked by it. I just stood there staring at the tank trying to figure out how that fish got there. Well now the school has a pet. Not a snake but it'll do till I catch its replacement. We got a nice surprise when we went to badminton, the coach caled and said that he couldn't come. So there was no badminton. The staff of ESD went on a vacation to Cabo Rojo yesterday. Jen has a list of things that she would like to do in Puerto Rico before she gets married and starts a new life. Well Cabo Rojo is on that list. So since we didn't have badminton we got to leave a little early. Cabo Rojo is about a three hour drive to the other side of the island. We stayed the night there and went snorkeling in the morning it was so fun. Me and Leo found a jellyfish that we played with for a while. There really very playful, being all squishy like they do. Anyway, drove back and watched a movie in the chapel. Very fun, tomorrow I am going to a deaf church, pray for me! There is a good chance that people will talk to me. I'll probably be ok. Until then.
today-snorkeled saw jellyfish

No comments:

Post a Comment