Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 53

School was very close to being cancelled this morning because of the rain but it stopped before to long and everyone came to school. The green van that I was driving before that overheated and died and was going to need a new engine is fixed! And at a price much lower than we could have expected, awesome. I had pizza for dinner. I have always loved pizza. I'm going to the deaf church again on Sunday, I'm excited. Maybe I can get other people to go with. Today I punished Saul and he didn't freak out! I'm so proud of him. Lets pray he continues down the road of progression.  I'm getting better at Othello and strangely enough I enjoy it more now that I usually win. So in fact I don't hate games, I just hate losing. Easy enough problem to fix, just don't lose. "Failures are expected by losers, ignored by winners"-Joe Gibbs
I won a game of Othello today that ended 54 to 5. That makes sense to 2 of you. I'm sure you both feel special. Betsy's mom Ruth sent me some quotes that I like, here are a few. I don't know who came up with them.
"God doesn't call the qualified, he qualifies the called."
"Some minds are like concrete, thoroughly mixed up and permanently set."
"The good Lord didn't create anything without a purpose, but mosquitoes come close."

No comments:

Post a Comment