Friday, September 23, 2011

Day 56

Gaby, Myself, and Saul
I spent almost the entire school day today with the kids. I had a great time. I led chapel this morning and then a boys devotion after that. I eat breakfast then helped in Betsy's classroom until about 11 then I put together a video that Betsy will be showing to her church in October. After Lunch we practiced the bells with the older kids then we all went to badminton. It really seems like the kids are enjoying badminton more and more. It is quite a bit more relaxed now that we know that we won't be competing for a while. Betsy's church is having a prayer vigil tonight. They will all be up until 12 midnight praying together, I don't speak Spanish well enough to pull that off, and Leo is in a youth group bible study which I am to old for. So I am home alone. Tomorrow morning Betsy, Leo and I are taking a boat out to a very small island called Vieques. I don't really know what we will be doing there but I'm sure it will be fun. Betsy and Leo are pretty excited. I guess you'll find out in tomorrows post. Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment