Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 66

Big day. God sent me a present. I was walking back to my room today and there at the top of my stairs was a baby snake! Waiting for me. I have a home set up for him. I caught him a baby lizard to eat but he seemed too scared to eat it but I left them alone for like 5 minutes and when I came back all that was left of the lizard was a little bit of its tail sticking out of the snakes mouth. Nice. I also fed him a baby toad. He still doesn't have a name so I'm taking suggestions. So cool. He didn't even try to bite me. So tomorrow I have Elizabeth's class. She has the older kids so it won't be bad. They're civilized and can handle themselves most of the time. Thursday, Friday, Monday, Tuesday on the other hand are going to be a little more tricky. On Thursday I will be taking Betsy to the airport before school starts and then I will be responsible for Saul for four days. I don't think its his fault that he is always causing trouble. It's just that every class has a trouble maker and this week Saul is the only kid in his class. It's statistics and probability really. Anyway its past me and the snakes bed time. Think of a name so I don't have to. P.S. I'm pretty sure a cow is giving birth in the field. It's being very loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment