Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 68

I'm waking up at like 4am tomorrow to bring Betsy to the airport tomorrow so this won't be long. I worked with Saul for a couple hours this morning and I think we did pretty good. I did pass him off to Betsy in the afternoon though when he was tired. Either way its me and Leo tomorrow and other than me being really tired tomorrow I don't think it will be too hard. The snake eat another lizard. I think he needs a week off from eating, I really don't think they're supposed to eat this much. Online all it said was that if you feed your snake to often you face the risk of obesity. Then I would just be another parent feeding there kid McDonald's. I refuse to contribute to the already staggering childhood obesity rate in America. I won't do it. Anyway, Betsy gave me a book to read by Oswald Chambers that I'm pretty excited about. He's dead though, so if I have a problem with his book I can't write him a letter. Not that I've done that before but I like knowing I can. After school tomorrow I need to find away to maintain consciousnesses just long enough to mow the back field before I fall asleep. Good thing God invented energy drinks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment