Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 69

I woke up at 3:30 this morning and there was a rat in my room. Great. Well Betsy is in Pennsylvania, drove her to the airport this morning with enough time to get some reading done before school started so I went out to the playground and sat in the play house. I watched the sunrise over the rain forest with a slight breeze and a short rain shower. It was amazingly peaceful. Then school started. Just me and Saul, and it went very well. I remain skeptically optimistic, I really hope it stays this way for the other 3 days I'm teaching but it probably won't. I managed to finish mowing the lawns and do some quick shopping after school. Tomorrow is Friday, and after that comes saturday... anyway I'm excited, teaching is kind of fun when its only for a few days. I'd rather play with power tool though. Maybe tomorrow I will teach Saul how to use the table saw.  

1 comment:

  1. table saw?
    please - no blood!
    how about starting with something like... non-electric?
    thanks for doing all of that so I could leave

    ReplyDelete