Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 70

70 days! Wow. Another good day with Saul. If I was at all qualified I might look into this whole teaching thing. I guess its only one kid though. Easy to say until you know this child. So I ventured into the forest today, with nothing but a machete in my hand and the will to survive! Ya so it wasn't that bad, one time I spent the day in downtown LA. It was kind of like that except more spiders. Elizabeth made pancakes for me and Jen for dinner today, then we watched The Bourne Ultimatum! So good. Tomorrow is Saturday and all will be well again. I stocked up on mosquito bites in the rain forest, not that I was low or anything. Now I'm at 13,425 of them. Saul started circling them all with a pen in school, he got tired and stopped.

5 comments:

  1. great! I was hoping to get him to count past 100!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the raw ability to one day be qualified for several occupations including zoo keeper, jungle wrestler,professional Othello player and comedy writer, be open to teaching!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. not sure othello is a professional sport. i can see him in the other professions though he will need to stop being a sissy pants if he's gonna be a jungle wrestler!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sissy Pants? I'm telling. Your names Sissy Pants.

    ReplyDelete