Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day 71

I watched my snake kill and eat a lizard. Sounds cool right. Well it took over 2 hours. During the first hour the lizard ran back and forth in the cage and the snake slowly followed. Finally about an hour and a half in the snake bites the lizard in the tail and just holds on. The lizard just kept running in place until I guess it gave up and died after 20 minutes. I really don't think this snake is poisonous but the was no constricting taking place. Then it took the thing like 20 minutes just to it the dead lizard. Oye, not doing that again. Judy's car failed to start today after a trip to Econo so Elizabeth and I drove out and jump started her car. I spent some more time in the jungle today, its almost peaceful in between spider and mosquito bites. No school this Wednesday, I guess its a holiday or something, I can never keep track of all of them. Weekends are no fun.

1 comment:

  1. sorry your travel guide was away for the weekend. look forward to Crash Boat and Caja de Muertos. also Jose's boat and Mingo's boat. watching a lizard die in a snake... the tour guide is coming back soon.

    ReplyDelete