Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 73

Saul didn't even come to school today. Well it worked out because Judy was sick so I took her class. It was pretty cool teaching kids with language skills. Today was not only Columbus day, it is also Canadian Thanks Giving! Since we have a Canadian working here(Leo) we had a big meal and we hung up a Canadian towel and we had Canadian shirts and Canadian stickers on or hands. Leo was probably thinking 'man Americans will do anything to eat more' which is fine because that's why I was there. Either tonight or tomorrow night is the full moon and we usually go to the beach at night on the full moon because it is really bright and it looks cool with the clouds and everything. So we went tonight and just walked around. I'm sure we will go again tomorrow with Betsy because its her favorite time to go to the beach and she has been away for almost a week. That's a long time for a Puerto Rican to go without the beach. I really hope Saul comes to school tomorrow. I only get one more day with him then I'm back to the fields. Speaking of fields today during play time we saw a huge snake in the grass but it slipped into a hole and we couldn't find it again. Sad day. I wouldn't have kept it anyway. Betsy lands tomorrow at 3:30 so we are all going to pick her up after school. I'm excited to hear all her stories from Pennsylvania.

2 comments:

  1. Snake! cool.
    Chris - we can work out a deal by which I go to the fields and you teach the THREE little kids from room #3. That means, when your parents come, I continue with the outside duties and YOU stay in the classroom...

    actually, there is another plan in the works. You will know by Friday if it's a valid plan. You will like it.

    ReplyDelete